Happi Feet Nursery, complies with the local child protection procedure. The nursery ensures that all staff working with the children are able to put this procedure into practice in accordance with “safeguarding Children, working together under the children Act 2004”.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of your child we have put in place safety the following measures at all times:
1. All doors are fitted with safety locks.
2. All rooms are monitored by cameras.
3. There is a child password system in place for collection by relatives.
4. No live mobile phones are allowed beyond the Reception area.
5. Visitors are requested to sign the Visitors book and are always accompanied by a Senior member of staff. Their C.R.B. clearance is also checked.
6. All Staff are D.B.S. checked.
7. We operate a safe recruitment policy & procedure part of which entails an Enhanced C.R.B. check as well as a Vetting and barring check.
8. All perimeter fencing is fully enclosed and secure.